Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Wrapping things up

What a trip. I don't mean a trip like, I'm just coming off of acid and can't believe what my mind just went through, but more in the sense of, what a great weekend I've just had (excluding Saturday because I had to work about 12 hours on my Saturday!)

I'm really tired. We've driven a lot. We walked a lot today. I've taken quite a few pictures as you can see on my blog but there are still quite a few that aren't posted on here....yet. I have been able to see some friends of mine that I think of often and haven't been able to see in quite a while. I have loved seeing Seattle and taking in the beautiful scenery and appreciating all that this area has to offer. I've had the chance to see a hugely diverse sector of the population which, if you know me, is a great thrill for me.

However, more importantly, I've had the chance to spend some time with a couple of my sisters. This has been a great opportunity to get to know my sisters a little better and have some fun with them in and out of their element. We have spent SO much time in the car together Sunday, hung out some at Dianna's apartment, wandered around downtown Seattle together and learned what each other's opinions were on different merchants and goods that were being offered, played a little Dr. Mario (okay a lot but it's fun) and now, as they're both asleep, it's nice to feel the happiness of being with family. I feel very fortunate to have been blessed with a great family and I appreciate their patience with me and the opportunity to be patient with them (though I don't always appreciate it at the time!)

Thanks Melissa & Dianna for a fun couple of days! I can't wait to do something again soon and with Amanda this time!

No comments: